This shopping experience post has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, but all opinions are my own. #BecauseICan #ThirstyForMore #CollectiveBias
As a fashion blogger, to keep my brand up to date and relevant in this fast-paced world, I go shopping frequently. This time I went shopping but not entirely for the blog. Many of you might know already that I am moving to Savannah, Georgia, and while this move new and exciting, it is also scary. I have never lived by myself and I am so eager to be there already and start this new chapter in my life. I can’t believe I have never talked about my number one shopping essential, Diet Coke® here on the blog. It’s been my go-to drink since I can remember and I just can’t picture my everyday errands without it. By the way, have you guys checked out Diet Coke’s sleek new look? I love it! It is so fresh and the cans look so cute. Even though Diet Coke is getting a makeover, don’t worry about the flavor because it is keeping the great original taste it’s always had.
The company also launched new flavors! Say what? My favorite so far is the Diet Coke® Ginger Lime. I remember my mom always told me that adding lime to my Diet Coke would just make my day better. The first time I tried this flavor I immediately thought of my mom and asked myself where has this flavor been all my life?! I am telling you, it is another level of greatness. Diet Coke also introduced: Diet Coke® Feisty Cherry, Diet Coke® Twisted Mango, and Diet Coke® Zesty Blood Orange (check them out here). Can I confess something? I have already created outfits to matched the new cans! I know it sounds insane, but they look so cool. The new sleek Diet Coke flavors are available at retailers across Florida and you can get them in 8-packs or buy on-the-go singles.
The new campaign from Diet Coke® #BecauseICan just makes me realize that I can do anything if I set up my mind to it. It is why in my home Diet Coke will always be there with me. I know I can move and be successful in my new career path. And I know I’ll have tons of fun at SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design). Having said that, all I can tell you guys is never let fear prevent you from taking risks and going on new adventures. I mean, Diet Coke did it with their adventurous new flavors and the new Diet Coke cans.
I left below some extra tips of my must-do things while I am shopping.
And because I couldn’t leave you with just the tips here is a fun cash back offer!
Earn $1.25 with the purchase of 1 Diet Coke 8-pack, 12 oz. cans (any variety), along with any brand of avocados (any variety, any size). Both products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive credit for this rebate. (redeem here)
XOXO, Ana Cristina Mariño
Tips for a great shopping experience:
1. Choose a comfortable outfit that you won’t want to strip down at the middle of the mall. I always go for a loose top and jeans and sometimes even joggers. For shoes, I feel that sandals or easy to remove shoes are easier if you are shopping in that area.
2. If you go for sandals, ALWAYS take a pair of socks with you. You don’t want to put your bare foot inside sneakers that basically everyone has tried on.
3. On that note, if you decide to buy the shoes always ask if they have a new pair. You know it’s been tried on before because when you open the box the packaging has been removed already (the paper and foam covers, etc.)
4. Try to schedule your shopping days when you are not on THOSE days if you know what I mean. When mother nature hits the majority of women retain a lot of liquids that results in bloating. I always put on like 5 pounds of extra weight during those days. So if I went shopping while on my days, most likely I’ll buy the wrong size in clothes.
5. Lastly, don’t forget to eat and drink liquids! LOL, I sometimes forget because I get so excited about the shopping. Give yourself a break.